Announcements for Sunday, March 11, 2018
Vacation Bible School
- The Education Ministry is having a kick off meeting on Sunday, March 15, 2018 immediately following the 10:30 a.m. service for those who desire to assist with our 2018 Vacation Bible School this year. We need volunteers to serve as teachers, registration leaders, craft leaders, music and arts leaders, or in any capacity. For additional information, please see Tina Hall, Dana Green or email email@example.com.
Sharing your Faith & Leadership Training
- Calling all Ministers, Deacons, Deaconess, Department Heads, Ministry Leads and Assistant Ministry Leaders and aspiring leaders to save the date of Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for the Sharing Your Faith – Leadership Training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
- Do you love teaching and learning God’s Word? If so, the Education Ministry will be meeting with those who are teaching or desire to participate in a teaching ministry here at PSJBC. The meeting will take place on Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Couples Ministry – Marriage: The Fantastic Voyage Retreat
- Join the couples of PSJBC, July 12-14, 2018 for 3 days of hope, encouragement and practical tools to build and grow your relationship. Whether, you’re basking in newlywed bliss, on the verge of divorce or seasoned and on the right track, this Couples retreat is for YOU! Our guest speakers are Pastor Keith & Vicki Battle of Zion Church, Landover, MD. Payment plans are available, go to psjbc.org for more details or see a C3 Core Team member.
- We need you! One Sunday, one service! Bring your personality and commitment to serve to our bookstore one service, one Sunday. See Kelly Turner or email email@example.com for more information.
Holy Yoga Classes - Body by Lo presents
- Yoga Instructor Lorina “Lo” Vaughn will begin to offer Yoga classes here at PSJBC starting in April for adults, age 18 and over. There will be a 6-week session on Monday evenings from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Cost is $144 or $15 per drop-in session.
- Chair Yoga will be a 4-week session available to our seniors or those with limited mobility that will take place on Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Cost for the Seniors Chair Yoga is $20 or $8 per drop in session. To sign up for either of the Holy Yoga classes or for additional information, please contact Lo Vaughan at 240-273-2394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org